Purchase Loyola University fake degree certificate online, buy Loyola University fake degree and transcript from the USA, buy Loyola University fake diploma from CAD, buy high quality fake certificate from AUS, buy cheap and safe fake document and transcript from the UK. Loyola University Chicago is a world-renowned top private research university located in Chicago, Illinois, USA. Founded in 1870, the school was first named St. Ignatius College, until 1908. So far, Loyola University in Chicago is the largest Catholic Jesuit University in the United States, with more than 16,000 registered students (2017). Loyola University in Chicago is regarded as the pride of higher education in Illinois. It is the top university that can keep pace with the University of Chicago and Northwest University. Its alumni are all over the political and business circles of the United States. Many heads of state or important politicians from all over the world are alumni. The University of Loyola in Chicago has six campuses, of which the Lakeside Campus is near Rogers Park in Chicago, on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan, and the Water Tower Campus is near the busiest Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago. Loyola University of Chicago ranks 89th in the U.S. General University, according to the U.S. News & World Report 2009. Loyola University in Chicago was founded on June 30, 1870, and was named St. Ingnatius College. The school was originally located near the Chicago branch of University of Illinois. In 1908, the school changed its name to Loyola University Chicago. In 1912, the campus began to transfer to the site of Lake Michigan. In addition to the first liberal arts college, Loyola University of Chicago established the School of Law in 1908, the Stritch School of Medicine in 1909, and the Business School in 1922, which was renamed the Michael R. Quinlan School of Business in 1923. The Loyola University School of Dentistry, which was incorporated into the Chicago College of Dental Surgery in 1926, expanded its scale. It was then incorporated into the School of Nursing at the University of Loyola in 1935, the first fully recognized nursing school in Illinois.